We have been carefully monitoring the impact of Covid-19 and the Government’s advice and, to protect our staff and customers whilst continuing to offer our indoor decorating services, we are adhering to the working policy below.
Leanne’s Lick of Paint is still operating and our staff continue to work as normal, with some necessary adjustments and we are thoroughly committed to maintaining a high standard of hygiene.
We would respectfully advise our customers that some tasks or projects will take longer to complete as we endeavour to comply with the current restrictions in place. Your safety and the safety of our staff is paramount and we request your patience through any unavoidable delays caused by the requirement to comply with social distancing and other health and safety rules.
Please bear in mind that we may have to postpone your works at short notice if we have any concerns about the health of any member of our team, or if they have been advised to isolate due to confirmation that they have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19. We will, where possible, make alternative arrangements but as that situation will be entirely out of our control, we cannot accept any claims or complaints relating to the delay of the project. We will rearrange your project at the earliest possible opportunity.
Should you, or anyone in your household show any of the symptoms of coronavirus, including coughing, fever or shortness of breath or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive, you must notify us immediately so that we can rearrange the start date your project. Should our staff have any concerns about the health of a member of your household when they arrive, we reserve the right to refuse to start the work until it is confirmed that they do not have the virus.
The wellbeing of our staff and customers remains our primary concern. We have put what we believe to be reasonable and proportionate arrangements in place for everyone’s protection. These include:
- Appointments to be arranged by telephone or video call where possible. Should a site visit be required then we will attend in suitable PPE and expect contact with just one person within the household. Arrangements for elderly or vulnerable customers needing support during an appointment will be made on a case by case basis.
- Our decorators are practicing social distancing. We request that customers are respectful of this and avoid entering the work area completely during any works. Should you need to come within 2 metres of our staff for any reason then we reserve the right to suspend work, move from the area and not recommence until such time as the 2 metres can be re-established. Please ensure that any children or pets are prevented from entering the work area at all times.
- Full appropriate PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) has been provided to all our staff and will be worn throughout the works (unless the staff member is working alone and in an empty house). These items will be changed during the day as necessary. We will remove used items of PPE from your home and dispose of them appropriately.
- Training has been provided on ensuring that any surfaces that the staff come into contact with outside the work area are thoroughly cleaned.
- Should a project be longer than one working day, we request that the customer or members of the customers’ household do not enter the work area overnight or for the duration of the works to limit the risk of contamination. The work area will be cleaned thoroughly on completion of the task.
- The work area will be ventilated as much as the weather or location allows during our attendance.
- Should there be any items that can be worked on in a different location (doors or drawer fronts for example) we may remove them from site to reduce the contact time on the premises. They will be thoroughly cleaned before being returned.
- Staff will remain entirely within the work area where possible and any movement through the house will be undertaken carefully and with social distancing measures in mind.
- Staff will bring their own refreshments to minimise any contact.
- We will not have any physical contact with any member of your household.
- We would appreciate access to bathroom facilities that are for our exclusive use during our visit but understand that this may not be possible or preferable for our customers. If we are unable to use facilities at your house then please be understanding if our staff have to leave site occasionally. We will thoroughly clean any surfaces that we touch during any bathroom visits.
- Please make any payments by bank transfer to avoid the risk of contamination from bank notes.
We take our obligations under the current restrictions seriously and hope that you will understand that the situation often changes swiftly and without warning and request your patience during these difficult times. We will regularly review and update this policy in order to help keep our staff and our customers safe.